Updated: Monday, October 24, 2022
Owner & Data Collector:
Noah von Hatten, henceforth („proprietor“, „we“, „us“, or „our“) owns and operates https://aperturedundee.com the („website“).
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact us at [email protected].
We are fully committed to protecting and respecting your rights and privacy for the entire duration of your stay on this website. This website collects some personally identifiable information/data from its users, you.
By submitting your data to us, either by sharing it with us directly, or through regular use of this website, you agree to us using your personal information/data as follows.
Information Collection, Purpose, and Use
During your stay on this website you may be asked to provide some personally identifiable information/data which would allow us to contact you or personally identify you. Personally identifiable information/data may include, but is not strictly limited to, your name, email address(es), cookies, usage data, & password.
This information may be used in any or more of the following ways:
- To send you emails and/or our newsletter.
- To manage contacts and send messages.
- To ensure that any content presented on this website is presented in the most effective manner for your device.
- To provide you with information, products, and/or services.
- To serve you with support which you may request from us.
- To carry out any and all obligations relating to agreements which we may enter with you within the the scope required and permitted by law.
- To interact with external social networks and platforms.
- To allow for registration and/or authentication.
- To monitor our infrastructure.
- To carry out marketing related tasks.
- To allow access to third-party services.
- To display content from external websites and/or platforms.
- To carry out commercial affiliations.
- To manage a user database.
- To interact with support and feedback services or platforms.
- Finally, to comply with any laws, regulations, and orders given by the authorities in our region (Alberta, Canada).
Like most websites, our website collects information that your browser will send to us whenever you visit the website.
This log data may include, but is not strictly limited to, information such as your device’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser version, access region, device type, date and time at which the website was accessed by you, as well as information regarding the pages of the website that you visited during your stay on the website. Other statistics may also be collected.
In addition we may use third-party services to aid in the collection of analytics data, and to assist us in monitoring and analyzing the data, in accordance with local laws, for the purposes of operating this website and related infrastructure.
Cookies are small files which contain a small amount of data, which may or may not include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from the a website, and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Some third-party services which we may employ on our website collect their own stats in an anonymized and aggregate form, and may not directly request the specific content of the user, and or may be managed directly by us.
Your personal information may be transferred to and stored at locations outside of the European Economic Area (the „EEA“).
Lawful Basis for Processing Personal Data
We may process personal information/data relating to users of this website if one or more of the following applies.
If you, the user(s) have given your specific consent for one or more of the follow purposes:
- If provision of data is necessary for the performance of any duties under an agreement with the you, the user(s) and/or for any pre-contractural obligations thereof.
- If processing of data is required for the compliance with any legal obligation to which we are currently or may become subject to.
- If processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of an official authority vested in us.
- If processing is required for the purpose of legitimate interests pursued by us or a third-party.
We will process and store your personal information/data for as long as ist required for the purpose for which we collected it. Once no longer needed, your personal information/data will be deleted. Once it is no longer needed for the indented purpose your personal information/data will be considered expired.
Once your personal information/data expires, some of your personal rights will no longer be enforceable, potentially including your rights to access, erasure, rectifications, and the rights to data portability. You may find information about your rights by referring to the relevant section(s) or this policy, or by contacting us directly at [email protected].
We do no sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information/data to outside parties without first providing you, the user, with notice.
This does NOT include website partners, hosting providers, and other parties who assist us in the operation of this website, conducting our business, or serving you, so long as those parties agree to keep your information confidential.
We will as required release any personal information/data to law enforcement agencies in order to comply with any legal obligations, laws, regulations, and orders issued by relevant local authorities, and/or to protect our rights or the rights of others, and/or for protecting our property and ensure safety.
However, non-personally identifiable information/data may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, and other purposes.
You have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw consent which was given directly, or indirectly by you at any time.
- Object to the processing of your information/data.
- Access your information/data.
- Verify and seek the rectification of your information/data.
- Restrict the processing of your information/data.
- Have your personal information/data deleted or otherwise removed.
- Receive your information/data and have it transferred to anther controller.
- Lodge a complaint with us or an appropriate authority.
You can exercise your rights free of charge by contacting us at [email protected].
Requests will be addressed as soon as possible within 30 days.
The safety and security of your personal information/data is extremely important to us.
We ensure that our website is regularly scanned for security issues and known vulnerabilities in an effort to make your visit to our website as reasonably safe as possible. No visit to any website can ever be guaranteed to be perfectly secure.
We use regular malware scanning and/or anti-spam software services.
Your personal information/data is stored behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of individuals who have access rights, and who are required to keep the information strictly confidential.
Additionally all sensitive information/data (ie. credit information) is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We make sure to implement a variety of reasonable security measures when you place an order, enter, submit, or access your information/data to maintain the safety of your personal information/data.
All transactions which may occur are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Changes to this Policy
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
For the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, we comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
WE DO NOT SPECIFICALLY MARKET TO CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13 YEARS.