Noah von Hatten owns & operates https://www.aperturedunee.com.
Aperture Dundee abides by these disclosures:
- At some point this website/blog may accept forms of payment, which may include, but isn’t limited to, monetary sponsorships, cash advertising, paid product placements, donations, and other forms of funding. The primary income source for this website/blog is generated through, but not limited to, affiliate links, product sales, ads, etc.
- While using this website/blog you may at some point click on a link which will direct you away from https://www.aperturedundee.com. We can not verify or guarantee the integrity of these links or their content.
- In any circumstance where we receive payment to cover a certain topic and/or product the post will clearly be marked as paid content, and will feature a statement making this clear.
- This website/blog contains affiliate links which may redirect you to Amazon or a similar online-store/marketplace. As an affiliate we will make a small commission on qualifying purchases made by you, using these affiliate links.
- Any products and/or services which are reviewed and/or featured on this website/blog are chosen because we believe that they may bring value to you. All products/services reviewed on this site are ones which we would choose for ourselves. Should a product not meet our satisfaction we will make it known.
- We strive to write honest & accurate articles. Should something not meet our satisfaction we will be sure to share that with you. We certify that the information contained on this website/blog is accurate as far as can be reasonably confirmed.
- The opinions and views expressed on this website/blog are solely those of the individual writing them, and don’t reflect those of any sponsor, partner, guest, advertiser, or third-party.
- This website does not contain explicit material and does not exploit any individual, person, or group.
- The written and photographic content on this website/blog is strictly and solely the property of the author, unless marked otherwise. Materials used on this website/blog which are not of our own original creation are used only with the express consent of the respective copyright holder(s).
- Any copyrights and trademarks not the property of Noah von Hatten, operating as Aperture Dundee, are the property of their respective owners.
As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Should you have any questions or concerns don’t hesitate to reach out. We can be contact via editor@aperturedundee
Updated October 26, 2022